then we were like baby,baby,baby
you spam, we ban
Leave a tag, have some fun! (:
THE 108 FAMILY
THE 108 PSLS aka JJECZY and 108 prefects
Crystal Eunice Janne Josephine Sarah YunTeng YingXin ZengYu
THE 108 TEACHER
From/Geog: Ms Pang
Co-Form: Mrs Lee
English: Mrs Teo
English Lit.: Ms Kamsir
Science: Mrs Teo
Maths: Mrs Chia
History: Mrs Lim
PE: Mrs Anis
For those whose name is not included in here, please leave a tag and we will add it in.
ArchivesJanuary 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
HEY. HERE ARE THE STUFF TESTED FOR GEOG PPA. Btw for geog learning journey bring a cam :D cause for geog aa or sth they want you to attach photos. if your dont have cam or forget on that day etc can have a BUDDY to help you take or can borrow her cam then you use the photos. further info will be put on inet so if you guys have time please check :D
A) MAP SKILLS : ATLAS AND MAP READING SKILLS.
- Reading latitude and longitude to locate places.
- Calculating time differences between places.
- Reading symbols.
- Reading compass directions.
- Calculating scale and distance.
- Reading 4-figure grid references.
- Describing and explaining spatial distribution.
B) MATERIALS NEEDED.
- Approved calculator [ sticker with school stamp ]
- Atlas [ remove post-it labels and tags ]
- String [ about 40cm in length ]
- Flexible Ruler [ if needed and you already have one ]
1 hour - use your time wisely [ sufficient time is given ]
AND. i put up a geog notice about the learning journey on the board can you guys read it too? I think for the geog handouts i can photocopy about 10 for each piece so its 'limited'? sorry i can photocopy for the whole class cause times times times i have to buy like er. how many photocopy cards. actually i think 2 but then 2 costs 9 bucks. WAIT. there is a refund thingy right? LOL. But yah i try to photocopy like 'the most i can'? :D k i think thats all. LET'S TRY TO ENJOY LJ WEEK :D
is here forever
Music Playlist at MixPod.com